Fina Approved, designed for a feeling of power in the water, Arena's Powerskin Carbon Core FX open-back suit for women takes compression to a new level. This racing swimsuit is cut from Carbon Cage fabric that works horizontally and vertically for long-lasting muscle compression and a locked-in feel. At the back twin-taping along the legs has a lifting effect on the body, helping it to stay high and horizontal in the water. The internal taping and lining intensify support and core stability. To add flexibility, the lining has been designed with a slim opening under the chest.
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.