The Rival is an elite-level technical racing suit black designed using three main principles: compression, robust seam structure and fit. FINIS used these fundamentals to bring an authentic tech suit to market and provide athletes with a product that is backed up by research and innovation. The Rival is constructed using two fabrics: the one-way stretch fabric increases compression, while the two-way stretch fabric allows optimal range of motion. The combination of the two fabrics supports muscles and enables muscle efficiency. Seams are strategically placed to strengthen the bond between fabrics and enhance compression in adjacent areas. Designed in California at the FINIS Stroke Lab.
- Innovative seam pattern wraps from the front of the hips to the back, locking the swimmer into optimal body position
- 3 panel system allows movement/breathing room while maintaining core compression
- Constructed to allow muscles to properly extend and contract in order to maintain muscle efficiency
- Seams are placed to complement and strengthen the fabrics, while enhancing compression in adjacent areas
- A hydrophobic coating is applied and creates that cool "water beading effect" we all love